Re: TI-H: Re: TIcalc/TIPhiles

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: TIcalc/TIPhiles

You don't need all those extras realy. Just have cardboard mailers to
send and store the CD. Labels realy aren't that necesary! Do CR-R disks
have a spot to write on??? All you need to do is write TICALC.ORG
Archive CD and the date! What is it with this master CD??? I'd say have
1 maybe 2 computers for burning the CDs in house. Would it realy be that
dificult to get 2 cheap PCs and 2 CD-R drives for them. They can put the
backup of the site archives onto the computer(s) and all they would do
would be to make CDs. Is it realy that big of a deal. They wouldn't need
to do it monthly. I realize stuff is added all the time, but even once
every couple months is all I care for!
--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html