Re: TI-H: Re: TIcalc/TIPhiles

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: TIcalc/TIPhiles

Not every one has the luxury of a fast connection. Also, it's a pain to
click each file and tell to save into a folder, etc, etc, etc. I suppose
software will download the entire site, but there are morons like me who
don't know what's what and took months to figure out POP mail settings!
(=

Actualy, I prefer geting data off a CD than having to download it to an
HD or ZIP disk.

If the CD were for sale, updated once every couple months, I'd probably
buy them. I personaly wouldn't want a subscription type deal, as it
would get expensive, but all they'd need would be a CD-ROM writer and
they could fulfill requests as they come. If it is popular, they could
go into large production!

--

Richard Piotter
richfile@prairie.lakes.com

The Richfiles TI Hardware and BASIC web page:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html