Re: TI-H: What is C11 in 92?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: What is C11 in 92?

c11 is 50pF,  change it to  an 8pF  for 2X speed
yes some fargo games will be too fast however some will be awsome, as
they are a little slow already, you will need a switch.
you use the switch the same as the 85-turbo.
this way you can turn turbo mode off when you want to play games.
the switch will fit in many many places so look around and figure out
what is convinient for ypu,
i would recomend at the top of the calculator between the link port and
slide lock.  glue the switch in the cavity under the back panel.
and cut a hole for the switch to stick out.
i may put up a ti-92 turbo page so ill keep you posted, the only way i
would do this is if i could get ahold of a scaner.