RE: TI-H: Accellerating an 85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Accellerating an 85

I have them in stock for $3.50. They measure 16 x 11 x 9mm and are double pole
double throw slide switches. I super glued mine in, but recommend epoxy instead.
(I almost glued the contacts!)

Anyone interested can send a self addressed and stamped envelope with either
$3.00 cash hidden in paper or a check to,

Jan Zumwalt
Computer Information Systems
1555 Columbine St.
Anchorage, Ak 99508

If anyone is interested I can supply an entire accelerator kit for $5.00.