Re: TI-H: Got 3 Expander SF Chips...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

82nd Deer wrote:

> Okay, you might want to try to sell them seperately and post about them on
> a85...  There are quite a few people that still want them.  Also, mention
> that they can be used as a spinterface memory card.

The spinterface memory cart is an Expander SF with a smaller reister and
the lame spinterface interface.  So calling the chips spinterface mem
card and expander SF would be a redundant description, then again, the
spinterface is pretty redundant on the calculator itself.

Marketing rears it's ugly head again.

On a more general note, has anyone done any research into building your
own CBL probes, or CBL units?  (yes, I know there is a cbl mailing list
as well)

Jacob
jacob@bright.net