Re: TI-H: Got 3 Expander SF Chips...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Got 3 Expander SF Chips...

They're worth maybe $35 each, and you want a 92 AND money for 3?  Ha!
Nobody's that desprate, especially with newer, cheaper expanders on the way
with more features.

At 05:14 PM 9/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi..
>I have 3 spare Expander SF Chips (NM29080V) - 1 megabyte memory addons
>for the TI-85.. And I don't have a TI-85, so I can't use them. I wonder
>- does anyone want them ? They are new and I could sell or trade them
>(TI92 for all of them + money perhaps ?). They shouldn't be availaible
>anywhere else since they're discontinued. If you're interested, contact
>me at hernick@videotron.ca

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@writeme.com>
http://members.tripod.com/~eviljim/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...

Follow-Ups: References: