From: Gregory Whitmore <gfw9941@usl.edu>
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org <ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Thursday, October 23, 1997 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: TI-H: IR linkExactly where it says RS-232. That is your serial connector.

Colin Bartlett wrote:

YAYAYAY!!! you RULE man!!! lets PARTY!! one question... where do we hook in the serial link? where it says rs-232 ?

Thanx again!
-Colin

----
From: Gregory Whitmore <gfw9941@usl.edu>
To: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 1997 4:26 PM
Subject: TI-H: IR link

I'm gonna make some of you out there very happy. I have posted the
schematic for my working Infrared link. It is pretty simple to build.
The only real requirement is a $4 serial link is needed on each end. I
will soon be implementing this built into the link. The parts list is
pretty easy to acquire, I think Mouser will still have the Rx and Tx
ICs. I may even consider building and selling the links, but they won't
be cheap. :) Any questions on this should be directed to me, I usually
respond pretty fast. The schematic is on my page at
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/4869

Have fun,

Gregory