Re: TI-H: IR Link for the SPinTerface Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR Link for the SPinTerface Port

I will have an updated schematic with the serial link built in sometime in
the next few weeks. You all have my permission to do what ever you want with
the schematic, that is why it was posted. So far the link works with 92's. I
don't have access to any other calcs.