Re: TI-H: IR Link for the SPinTerface Port

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Richard Piotter wrote:

> I thought of this too. Where can you post a schematic of the $4 serial
> link as well?

Let me get this straight; Gregory has built a working IR link for the
TI?  Works with the TI's protocol (no special software)?  What's the
range, and what are the parts going to cost me.  Is this a simple project
or something that will require etching a PCB?  I'm only a beginner in
electronics and can only build "simple" stuff!

FWIW, I have the schematic for the $4 serial link at my page;

http://www.execpc.com/~tonyd/ti83.html

I'm trying to make my page the "official" $4 link page, as Tobin Fricke
seems to have closed up shop, but I can't seem to find his original Paint
Shop Pro simplified drawing of the link.  If anyone knows where I can find
this, or any other info on the $4 link in general, let me know!  I and
many others would greatly appreciate it.

Tony
 _____
 __  /_______ _______ _____  __   Tony Do - Franklin, WI USA
 / /_  / /_/ /_  / / /_  /_/ /    ... tonyd@execpc.com  [home]