Re: TI-H: Ti-92 power storage

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Ti-92 power storage

Matthew H. Fogle wrote:

> Ok; I'm going to be REALLY upset if I've already killed my TI-92. I was
> trying to load Doom but it crashed and even though I pulled the
> batteries and the backup battery it still won't come up with anything
> other than "Divide by zero". Anyone know how long the caps hold a charge
> on it?? Thanks,
> Matthew H. Fogle
I have had that same problem a few times. You have to either take out
all the batteries including the backup and let the calc sit for about 10
min or so. Or you can take out one battery and put it back in while
holding the + and the ( this will power up and reset your calc. Letting
the calc sit for a while is more reliable though.

Follow-Ups: References: