Re: TI-H: Re: SF 92 and Expander SF II with sound

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: SF 92 and Expander SF II with sound

In this message, you mention something about the I2C interface. What
exactly is it and where can I get more information on it?

HREF="http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/Richfiles.html">The