RE: TI-H: Cordless transmission! First Step...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

--------------------------
>> > Alright...  let's think about this one...  so basically all
>> > you did was
>> > transfer sounds from the TI through one of those FM
>> > modulators?  Woah
>> > buddy...  that's a pretty big step for the TI listserve...
>> >  Geez, get some
>> > real news.

I agree. Not everyone has lots of experience, or keeps up with these lists.
At least he's trying.

Leif

- zldgregory@biogate.com
    Dedicated to providing you with more
    information than you needed to know.

    To email me, remove the z in my address  -