TI-H: RF TI link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: RF TI link

Ok, so you want me to make a contribution to the TI-calc mailing list... fair enough.  My opinion on the wireless link:  it would be much more productive if we studied cordless phones, since they obviously rx and tx at the same time, full-duplex.  Not any of this walkie-talkie bull or playing TI sounds over the radio.  I simply don't have the time to design a wireless link, or even look that far into data sheets and figure out what chips to use, or perhaps I would.  But, you have my contribution.

-Robert Baumann
Webmaster, Sagebrush Online
http://www.asun.unr.edu/Sagebrush/