Re: TI-H: Extender uP Spinterface Cartridge AVALIABLE with MMOD packs

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Extender uP Spinterface Cartridge AVALIABLE with MMOD packs

Okay I see.  I think this was to me right?  Also the speaker can be ready
anyday.  It still must be smaller if I want two of them.  I think to design
will be like:

   |------|
   |------|

Wiht seakers at the stars.  I;m working a good bas but still being able to
hear good treble since mostly 4 bit sounds are treble.