TI-H: Expander SF

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Expander SF

Awhile ago I got parts for a ESF (original box and chip from Mel; he
build it) and haven't gotten it to work yet. I have tried it on several
TI-85's and none of them seem to be able to connect to it. He told me
(Mel) that the link port can be bad and that might be the reason it
doesn't work. Can anyone tell me how it could support linking to a
computer but not the ESF? As far as I know it's a electrical connection
that if it works for one thing it SHOULD work for the other; shouldn't
it?! Anyone with ideas it would be nice. I've looked at the board; it
all checks out fine. Does anyone have a working one with a logic probe
that can tell me what I should expect and where?

Follow-Ups: References: