Re: TI-H: Chips

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Chips

On Nov 5,  9:11am, Loren Robinson wrote:
> Subject: TI-H: Chips
> I went to this address, and you can get samples of the Amtel's AT49
> series, and maybe the AT45 series like the ones in Mel's expander.
>
> http://www.marshall.com/dynamic/html/mfrs/atm/campaign/atm3610.htm

   So how do you get samples if you're just a hobbiest (I've never done this
before)?  The form asks for stuff like my company and my anual sales volume,
estimated useage, etc..  Do I just fib a little, or can I actually put
'personal hobby', and 'maybe 10 chips'...?
   Are some manufacturers more leinient on personal requests of samples than
others?

Thanks in advance!
--Bryan
bcturner@eos.ncsu.edu