TI-H: TI85-itlink

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: TI85-itlink

I have developed a irlink that translate TI85 protocol to ir. It works like
this: The Pic take a state from pins of TI85 and describe it to the
receiving Pic by sending 3 ir-bits. It's working! But it is a really bad
ir-protocol (Because it's slow!). I have a idea for a better way to do this.
I have a good protocol which transmits with a speed of 1000 bit/s on
SFH-506. The thought was to dump one byte at the time from the TI85 and send
it with my protocol. I also now a component that manage 3,3 Kbit/s with no
special change on hardware and software. I have thought that the irlink
should use to states:

1. For faster transmission with TI85-protocol. (1-3,3Kbit/s)

2. For direct state transmission. For games, chat and so on..

But I dont now after all the letters to ti-hardware there is not so much of
optimism. I don't now if anyone are interested to use a irlink that I
developed and I have other projekts. Building robots for example.
I have followed the "radio-link" talk. I now almost how it works with
digital-transmission. But it is not anything that I for now want to get
into. I haven't seen so much information about it either.

Per-Erik Andersson
pea@dalnet.se