Re: TI-H: Radio Transfer Link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Radio Transfer Link

I don't know teh idea seems okay but the last time I thought of a idea 20
people shoot letters at me saying it could not be done.  In the end I found
out it couldn't.  Anyway ir seems ro be the best for now.

John Fraser @ Happyware 1997
 Can you live without the Exium and Exium Pro?
If you want more info contact
happyware@cyberdude.com
Join the TI Hardware Ring today!  Point to
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/3542