Re: TI-H: Remote Control

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Remote Control

Chris Cooper wrote:

> I was just wondering, with all the IR links and stuff, would it be possible to
> create/modify one to work as a universal remote? (you'd need assembly
> drivers).   Since it would only have to be transmit, it would be cheaper? and
> easier to build? Someone would have to write the software to go with it...
> It's just an idea.. I was curious as to whether it's possible?

I am making a new protocal and schematic for this IR deal, here is how
it works, if a 0 goes throught the data port the ir led does not blink,
and the reciever assumes it is a 0 and if it is a one the led flashes. I
am working on a program that sends data in 8 bit chunks, then the
recieving protocal assembles all the bytes into the correct format and
makes usable data out of recieved data.

If you would like to help please email me, lets keep it simple no pic
controlled ir links, are neccisary