RE: TI-H: Multimaster I2C routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Multimaster I2C routines

Why don't you just make it programmable, so that you can tell the software to recieve all messages with the TO Address being whatever it is.  Then when you transmit, tell it to transmit to that address when it is in "ROOM MODE".  That way, you wouldn't have to have any freeform data clutter, where we don't have the space(ie the packet would be big and cluttered)  Something like the way we send messages to ti-hardware...

Chris Kuberg
kubergh@apci.net