RE: TI-H: Parallel link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: TI-H: Parallel link

On Wednesday, June 04, 1997 5:06 AM, JUSTIN BOSCH
[SMTP:justin.bosch%tfexchng@min.net] wrote:

> I don't know what the diodes are exactly, my friend made it for me and
> until I used it on my computer it was great.

What type of computer do you have?  The parallel link sometimes doesn't work if
you have a fast computer.  I have a P90 and mine works fine, but YMMV.  You may
want to get an I/O card from a 286 or something, or change the mode of your
parallel port in the BIOS.  (i.e. change it std.)

You may want to read the parallel link faq at
http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/~aw4/ti85 and then visit
http://www.salokin.demon.co.uk/ti85_parinfo.htm, which is /very/ helpful.

Sincerely,

Bruce