Re: TI-H: Parallel link

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Parallel link

-> Justin Bosch writes:
-> >I'm sure you've all dealt with this before, but I'm having problems
-> with >my parallel link and TI-85.  I can send to the computer small
-> files and >a backup with barely anything in RAM, but the calc won't
-> receive a >backup or anything else.  I've been using Link85xp, and
-> everything else >I've tried starts but then nothing happens and I
-> must restart my >computer.  I have ROM v10.0 and am using DOS 5.0 on
-> parallel port one >(378h).  If anyone can offer any help, I would
-> appreciate that.
-> What type of computer and printer port are you using?  Be sure to
-> push the link FIRMLY into the calculator's port when you use it.
-> Also, be sure the parallel end of the link is firmly in the printer
-> port.  There could also be a problem with Link85xp itself...try
-> re-downloading it.
->
-> Also, has the link worked before, or has it always been this way?

Everythings pushed in all the way and it has wprked on my friends'
computers, so I don't know what's wrong.

Follow-Ups: References: