Re: TI-H: TI-MOUSE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-MOUSE

>Oh well, you solved that problem...let's invent some more.. ;)
>
>The mouse would have to be connected to the link port, but AFAIK you
>can't have both the Expander and another device connected to the link
>port at the same time.
>
>But the real problem is that I don't think a mouse would be very useful
>in a calculator, at least if you consider the technical modifications
>that would need to be done. There are much more interesting projects
>around (IMHO).
>
>-Ozone
>
>--
>*** Osma Suominen *** ozone@clinet.fi *** http://www.clinet.fi/~ozone
>***

Your right abou them having to be connected at the same time.  They make Y
splitters for double game port connection, such as a joystick, and foot
pedals etc.  I guess, that we could develop the splitter, but you're right
there probably are more intersting projects out there.  Now, what the heck
does IMHO, and AFAIK mean?  Also, what kind of technical modifications would
be needed?  I guess it would be pretty stupid to carry a mouse around, even
if we could make it smaller, to where it has only the track ball.  But I
still have much confidence in the fact that it could be done.  So please,
don't drop this project idea completely.  Maybe sombody out there could help.

					Sincerely,
					Kevin

And always remember to shoot for the moon, because
even if you miss, you'll still land among the stars!

     **E-mail: elbo@usa.net		     **