Re: TI-H: Multimaster I2C routines

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Multimaster I2C routines

> I just thought of something really improbable, but certainly cool if
> possible. What if you had a radio network, and each calculator had a powerful
> transmitter, capable of making itself 'heard' through ten or twenty classroom
> walls...
> With this type of vast networking, it's sort of a small version of the
> Internet! There could be chat rooms, file transfers, and E-mail! I don't know
> too much about electronics, but I do know that this is extemely improbable
> because of the signal strength and clarity that is needed. Just a thought...

See it sound improbable now but if you told the guy who invented the
wheel that we would be using them to go everywhere now he would have
grunted at you and hit you with his club...what i'm trying to say is
that once some one figures out how to get a signal ten feet then someone
will get it 20,40,80,160... see it's all going to come out in the
end...but the thing we have to worry about is the whole thing about
school rules... fcc rules... if you can keep this all down to a cheap
price then students themselves could make them... it could be an
underground for the school... but as of now it is impossible but not
improbable...

Follow-Ups: References: