Re: TI-H: Networks

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Networks

Osma Suominen wrote:

> Nope. In I2C you just connect the link ports together. When one of the
> calcs is sending data the others have to wait, but it shouldn't matter
> that much.

That's what I'm talking about you would need to have little cheap wires
to connect them... a little box or something to plug into... I'm going
to make one simply for reproduction reasons... plus it will be fun to
see what happens when four people play PONG (tm)...

> Yes. In I2C each calc (or chip if you wish) has a unique address, and
> only requests to that address will be notified. Many simultaneus
> multiplayer games are possible at least in theory.

Now if it has it's own address how does the other TI find out that
address... I mean it sounds as though it will egnore all signals unless
it "sees" it's own address... so like is there a signal that says
"Identify yourself..."

Follow-Ups: References: