TI-H: i2c

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: i2c

I am trying to build my own makeshift expander using an i2c circuit with
memory storage, and the information provided in i2c.txt.  The only problem is
that I don't have the schematics to a memory storage i2c circuit with memory
storage.  If anyone has one handy (I doubt it, but...) please attach to some
email.  If anyone knows where I can find this or has any other information,
please email me, too.  In case you don't get my address in the header, it is
VRWhitt@aol.com.

                                                                        Thanx