Re: TI-H: TI Tokenized Networking technology, and farewell

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI Tokenized Networking technology, and farewell

As it is a hardware-related topic, what about adding the whole ti-h list to your
ti-network-mailing-list?
I think everybody interested in ti-hardware is interested in your topic too...

Philipp
P.S. Do you really need you own list? what about staying here???