Re: TI-H: Hardware & Software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Hardware & Software

I think the best starting tutorial that allows you to see results right away
is the docs that come with USgard.
If you use this a starting point, there is a lot of people that can help
you.

I started with Zshell, but have moved over to USgard because it takes
much of the programming off your hands and lets you worry about what
you are trying to accomplish (rather then how to accomplish it).

Have fun!