Re: TI-H: TI-Networking: Will it be Ethernet?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Networking: Will it be Ethernet?

Its going to be on the internet, but the calcs are going to be routed
instead of directly attached.  Considering that you only get 2 - 5k persec
and ethernet can handle 200k, its a waste.

We are still working on it...it will be out soon.
Grant