Re: TI-H: Battery question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Battery question

yes, just solder the + wire to the flat spring battery terminal and
the - wire the the cone-shaped spring battery terminal. Those
terminals put out 6 volts (4.8 w/ rechargables). Is 6 volts to much
for that circit? (I don't think it is, so it should be just fine :))

BTW someone tried a lighting thing called TI-glow...it sucked :p

>I'm currently working on a backlighting project for the TI-8x series
>(and possibly the 92...), but I'm perplexed by one thing:
>
>I'm using 3 LEDs, each which require about 2V to light up.  I'm
>connecting them in a parallel circuit, something like you see here:
>
>         ----LED----
>        /           \
>-------|-----LED-----|-------
>|      \             /      |
>|       \----LED----/       |
>|                           |
>+                           -
>
>(with a switch, of course)
>
>My question is:  is it possible to hook this circuit directly to the
>TI's batteries, or would it be better (yet more complex) to use a
>seperate battery?
>

>thanks.
>

>--
>-Brandon Turok
>-e-mail:   windowswiz@ibm.net
>-website:  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/8790/
>-IRC:      RealTurok

__
Thayne Miller
Email: yomaster@geocities.com
Home Page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/5084

"Yes, well, that's the sort of blinkered, fitestine, pig-ignorance
  I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage!"
      -Monty Python