TI-H: 8x to 8y communications

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: 8x to 8y communications

I have an 83, and I'm about to get an 85 (used), and an 86.  I want to
make them all communicate with each other.
How different are they in terms of link protocol?  While this is more of
a software related question, I'd like to be able to write up a kind of
common refernce platform, allowing ASM progs from one calc to run on
another without any modification.  I know that the displays differ from
calc to calc, and with the 6, the memory architecture had to be revamped
to some extent, but z80 code is z80 code.  If we can attain some level
of portability, it would definitely boost the usability of the ex*der as
well as other peripherals.
Let me know if I'm insane or not...

Christopher Kalos
Raptor_One@hotmail.com