TI-H: Re: SPinTerface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: SPinTerface

>Date: Mon, 11 Aug 1997 14:57:36 -0500
>To: "Richard Piotter" <richfiles@hotmail.com>
>From: akarels@citilink.com
>Subject: Re: SPinTerface
>
>>EXCELENT IDEA!
>

>>I think I may have seen the design once or twice, but I never realy
used

>>it. If you can send me the parts, postage etc, I would be happy to
build

>>the stuff for you. Make sure to send everything, plus enough money to
>
>>cover expenses. $10-$15 would probably cover shipping and parts for
the

>>SPinTerface (I think). I'll have to see. It may be less or it may be
>
>>more. Let me know what you need built and what you'll be sending. I
>
>>would use certified mail to send anything because you definitely don't
>
>>want stuff lost. The SPinTerface is difficult to install without the
>
>>calc present, so if you can send it, it would be best. Otherwise, if
you

>>are reluctant to put it through our mail system, let me know how or
when

>>you want to send it and what you'll be sending. I'll check prices for
>
>>parts and give you a quick estimate and my address.
>

>	I could send it some day this week, probably Friday.  I can also send
you one of my sensor chips, and a printout of the plans if you want to
take a look.  US Priority Mail is $3, and insurance is like $.75 for
$100 dollers insurance.  If I sent you a check/money order for $20, that
should be able to cover the shipping ($3.75) back, and then $16.50 for
parts (SPinTerface & Turbo Switch)?

>Tell me what you think...
>
><smaller>
>
></smaller><bigger>Anthony Karels
>
></bigger>mailto:akarels@citilink.com
>
>mailto:akarels@juno.com
>
>http://www.citilink.com/~akarels/

EXCELENT!!!

I'm not sure if $16.50 is right for parts, but I'm 95% certain it is. Go
ahead and send it to me. I'll Get started right away. I'm going to get
the regulator assembly completed even before your calc arrives. I have
one spare cartridge case (I can wait to build my Expander cart cause I'm
getting 8 VB Game Covers in 2-9 days) I'll just install it into the case
I have. Include any special instuctions (like if you want a long cable
or something). Also, I'll need to test it before I send it, so if you
can send a disk with the software on it, that would be great. You can
put the schematic on it to if you have a gif of it. It doesn't matter if
it's dos, windows, or Mac. Macs (what I have) can read all three types.
Just make sure any typing is plain text and images are gif (easier to
work with).

My address is:

Richard Piotter
RR.4 Box 40
Sleepy Eye, MN  56085

Remember to insure that thing!

I should finnish the SPinTerface in one or two days when I get it. If
you don't have a part for it (connector, voltage regulator), don't
worry. I bought four connectors and I can just go to Radio Shack for the
Voltage Regulator and Caps!

I'll have to learn the schematic for the cart you want built, and
convert it for the SPinTerface (about 10 seconds (-: !), and I'll have
to arrange the parts to fit easily (a little more difficult). I'll
e-mail you to let you know when I get it (include your return address
AND e-mail address because it will be difficult to keep track of all the
requests).

I'm Glad to help out!!!

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com