TI-H: Re: ti-82 expander

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Re: ti-82 expander

>Date: 10 Aug 1997 13:04:06 -0000
>To: <richfiles@hotmail.com>
>From: lord nexus <lord_nexus@usa.net>
>Subject: ti-82 expander
>
>yes ti's rule, almost better than linux (...)
>
>i friend told me that he found a Ti-82 mem expansion site. he doesn't
>have constant network access, and i have travelled high and low looking
>for _the_site without success.
>
>do you know of any such project(s)?
>
>i lost faith in my ti-82 after doing _everything_ that could be done in
>ti-basic. sinuce asm is out, i plan to port some of my apps.
>
>lord_nexus

I haven't seen anything like it that's complete, but if I do, I'll get
back to you. I do however know that there is a microcontroler based
project underway to create a memory expander that ought to work with
most if not all of the TI calcs with link ports. It uses standard TI
protocol, so it doesn't even need an ASM driver. I have no idea how
you're supposed to remember all the names of the files stored on it. An
ASM driver can be built to read it however! I forgot the address, but if
I find it again, I'll let you know!

Good luck!!1

Richard Piotter

e-mail: richfiles@hotmail.com