Re: TI-H: Re: SPinTerface

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: SPinTerface

-> I think I may have seen the design once or twice, but I never realy
-> used it. If you can send me the parts, postage etc, I would be happy
-> to build the stuff for you. Make sure to send everything, plus enough
-> money to cover expenses. $10-$15 would probably cover shipping and
-> parts for the SPinTerface (I think). I'll have to see. It may be less
-> or it may be more. Let me know what you need built and what you'll be
-> sending. I would use certified mail to send anything because you
-> definitely don't want stuff lost. The SPinTerface is difficult to
-> install without the calc present, so if you can send it, it would be
-> best. Otherwise, if you are reluctant to put it through our mail
-> system, let me know how or when you want to send it and what you'll
-> be sending. I'll check prices for parts and give you a quick estimate
-> and my address.
->
-> If you (or anyone else) would like one built, but don't want to risk
-> ruining the calc, then contact me.

I would like you to install a SPinterface but only with a guarantee that
my calc won't get screwed.  When you say send everything, does that
include the parts, too?