TI-H: Need Advice!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-H: Need Advice!!!

I have read alot about accellerating the Ti-85, but have found nothing
on accellerating the 86. I was wondering if it would work the same way
on the 86. I have found the C9 capicitator on the 86. It is below the
screen (you do not have to remove it) on the left side below U2 it is
clearly labeled C9. On the Actual C9 it says "100 10A". I was
considering desoldering it and replacing it with a 2.7 pf capacitator
(on the 85 the C9 is 22 pf) and a 8.2 pf capacitator, and a 22 pf
capacitator, I would place all of these on a three way switch. That way
I could switch between slow, medium, and fast. The slow using up the
normal amount of electricity, the medium a little bit more, and the
fast, alot. I was just wondering if any of you already had any
experience with turboing the 86. If not I will be glad to get comments
from people who have turboed the 85. If you haven't turboed anything,
the heck with it, I would still like your comments. Either E-mail them
to me, or place them on the discussion group.

                                  Thanx!