Re: TI-H: TI-Modem a reality

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: TI-Modem a reality

On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Joseph Gaffney wrote:

> I know of on other than the TI 92 that was successfully connected to a
> modem, the TI 82 (believe it or not). The TI 86 version of what I saw will
> come out soon.  Please don't ask me questions, the author isn't ready to
> release his stuff (he wants to do a little bit more to it first; no, I'm
> not the author) I'm sure a TI 85 version could be easily made from the 86
> version.

Anyone know if I could successfully do it with a TI-83?  If so, I'm going
to order my graph-link right away!  ;)  I'd guess it would be possible
because the 82 and 83 are basically the same.

Tony

 _____
 __  /_______ _______ _____  __   Tony Do - Franklin, WI USA
 / /_  / /_/ /_  / / /_  /_/ /    ... tonyd@execpc.com  [home]