Re: TI-H: Re: LZ: Backlighting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Re: LZ: Backlighting

Maybe if you wrapped the optic fiber, say, five times around, with the
dents. Put an LED on each end of the fiber, or, if there's enough
room, put three or four!

-Tim

On Fri, 25 Oct 1996 13:41:23 -0600, you wrote:
>The problem is that the light won't leak out of the fibre enough and even
>if you put dents into it to do so there isn't enough light to cover the
>whole screen.  I do think it's a good idea though if these things can be
>taken care of.

                                               __
                                              /_/\
 Tim Gerla - timg@climax.polaristel.net      / /\ \
                                            / /\ \ \
      Tyball Dragon -==(UDIC)==-           / / /\ \ \
            Tyball@irc                    / / /  \ \ \
www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/1691/ /_/____\ \ \
 TI-92, HTML, Links, POV-Ray, Fractint! /_/________\_\/\