Re: TI-H: ti speed

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: ti speed

I tried to do the same...pry out the C9 with a screwdriver.  However, it's
in there pretty good and you don't want to pull anything else out with the
C9.  I've found that the best way to do it (this with my huge load of
expierence...I'm being sarcastic) is to do sorta a combinination of a
soldering iron and prying.  Try using a soldering iron on it for a little
while...just enough to loosen it a little, and then use a screwdriver to
pry it out.  Yeah...you need to be real careful with the soldering iron.
I accidently burned the ribbon cable connecting the main board with the
display board the first time I tried it.

	-Bart
	 Pola@cns.uni.edu