Re: TI-H: What we need to concentrate on with the

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

On Tue, 5 Nov 1996, Zenon Lynx wrote:

> Well, if the IR link can send signals through the calc walls, and it will
> be placed inside the calc, I'm all for it!  The problem is, not everyone in
> everybody's class is on this list, and I doubt it if they will let you
> tamper with their calcs and put an IR link in it.  I propose both an
> internal one (for us calc power freaks) and an external one that you can
> lend out to someone for them to use with you in the meantime.

No way.  IR is just a color of light, and it doesn't go through the case
at all.  Also, there is NO way I could see fitting anything inside that
calc (especially since it will probably need it's own battery.

Tony Lieuallen = lieuallen@iop.com         Oxymoron: Power Macintosh
Welcome to the ever changing sig!  It changes every time I log in, so
don't flame me if it's a little long.  Enjoy!

We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve one
technical problem -- how to run a sunbeam through a meter.