Re: TI-H: Calc Mem and turbo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Calc Mem and turbo

So if you don't care about Mel's project, why do you wanna know the change
of name?

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-

----------
: From: ti-hardware@lists.ticalc.org
: To: Zenon
: Subject: Re: TI-H: Calc Mem and turbo
: Date: November 4, 1996 4:52 PM
:
:
: > From: Zenon Lynx <Zenon@bbs.nexes.com>
: >
: > The only guy with a 1MB TI-85 is Mel Tsai who is currently designing
the
: > RAM extender for 512KB to 4MB.  There is no one else, so there's no
need
:
: That's bs, and you know it.   Sure, we can say Mel Tsai is th only one
: designing a memory expansion module who has internet access, but you
cannot
: say that there is not someone out there with a 3 gig hd hooked up to the
: 85, without a modem on there comp.  Also, I was wondering why you always
: insist on calling Mel's project, the RAM Expander, by your pet name, the
: RAM extender?
:
: > ask again.  Also, the turbo info is at either http://www.ticalc.org or
at
: > http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/2636/hardware.htm
: >
: > "This is the most logical route, Captain"
: > -= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-
:
: ; Max Mansour,       // mail : mmansour@gis.net
: ; self proclaimed   // irc : Justarius
: ; dictator.        // web : maxwww.home.ml.org
: ;
: ;         come visit my handheld pages
: ;      (OmniGo, Windows CE (soon), TI-85/ZShell)
:
: .end