Re: TI-H: IR to RF link question.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: IR to RF link question.

Robin, Jim, & Eric Barker wrote:

> C.J. Oster wrote:
> > Since light, sound and radiowaves are all electormagnetic radiation,
> > in theory, they could interfere with each other.
>
> Uhhhh, did you mean to say sound?  I don't think that the current theory
> of sound is tbat it is a type of electromagnetic radiation.  Sound is
> air (or anykind of medium) molecules vibrating in a wave.  If you would
> like to go into this further, feel free to contact me.
>
> Eric Barker

I don't don't know where you got sound from.  Radio waves are at one end
of the spectrum, (low frequancy, high wavelength), and then it goes, TV,
microwaves, radar, infared, visilbe light, ultraviolet, x-rays, gamma
rays.  So I don't think there would be any interference between an IR and
an RTlink, unless there is some kind of problem wiht the hardware.

<pre>
--
Compliments of: