Re: TI-H: Z80

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-H: Z80

Especially if you don't know how to solder!  I've had times when I just had
to solder every connector together to get the whole darned thing out,
unless you use something like a desoldering braid.  Those vacuum ones don't
work since it's too big to get into those small areas.

"This is the most logical route, Captain"
-= Zenon@bbs.nexes.com =-