Re: ti-emu: eumlating devices on an emulated link port?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: eumlating devices on an emulated link port?

The source for VTI is included with it, and although I don't know exactly
how it works, it does have a "virtual link", allowing two instances of the
emulator to talk to each other.  You could always modify the source, or ask
Rusty (rusty@acz.org) how it works.  He's a friendly guy :)

--
David Phillips <david@acz.org>
http://www.acz.org/

> Greetings,
>
> I would like to use a TI86 emulator to test some ideas for link port
> devices.
>
> I'd like to get recommendations on what emulator I should use (I'm
favoring
> Virtual TI at the moment), the emulator must support access to the link
> port via other applications by some method (messages, DDE, COM,
> whatever).  Windows based preferably, as that is where my development
> will be done.
>
> If Virtual TI does not support this (and it can't easily be added to the
> source
> that is available), which other emulator would be able to handle this?
>
> Thanks!
> DK
> --
> I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man. It is
> us.
>   -- Konrad Lorenz

Follow-Ups: References: