Re: ti-emu: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: (no subject)

> Emmanuel wrote:
>
>As a matter of fact, the ROM version I use is 2 MB, but I did expect it
>to equal 2097052 bytes ^_^ ; I myself get a 2097048-byte file, which is
>extremely frustrating (especially after one hour of dumping)...
>	I've tried to add empty caracters to make the size fit, but in vain
>(though I'd expect unforsennable effects of such a manipulation).
>	I'm afraid I won't take the time of writing a whole program for this,
>at least not until summer... But if you have a program or module you're
>ready to shame, I'd be extremely interested.
>
>	Emmanuel

I'm sorry, but I don't have any.  I'm a TI-86 man myself.  (I've written
an emulator for it and all.)  Hm.. that's a strange error though, I
never really do trust other peoples code.  Most times it doesn't work
right, (a.k.a. not how I want it to)  I end up writing a
lot of my own programs.  In fact, in C/C++ the only files I include
that AREN'T mine, are stdio.h, and stdlib.h if I need random.  oh,
malloc.h also, but really, who wants to write there own memory
management routines?  Not me, I'll tell you. :)

Daniel