ti-emu: (no subject)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-emu: (no subject)

As a matter of fact, the ROM version I use is 2 MB, but I did expect it
to equal 2097052 bytes ^_^ ; I myself get a 2097048-byte file, which is
extremely frustrating (especially after one hour of dumping)...
	I've tried to add empty caracters to make the size fit, but in vain
(though I'd expect unforsennable effects of such a manipulation).
	I'm afraid I won't take the time of writing a whole program for this,
at least not until summer... But if you have a program or module you're
ready to shame, I'd be extremely interested.

	Emmanuel