ti-emu: I have an answer to the rom-dump problem......

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-emu: I have an answer to the rom-dump problem......

I've written a program in C that'll receive a Rom Dump from a 92 using
the Grey Graphlink.  It works, I used it earlier to get a working 1.3
rom dump.  There's only one problem.....it skipped a byte.  Something
must have interrupted the linking routine (SmartDrive?) because it
missed one byte (I used a hex editor on my computer and the hex
mem-viewer included with fargo to find and change the error), but after
that the rom worker perfectly!  Before I release this, however, I want
to be sure it's good.  So, if anyone has any C experience with making a
routine an interrupt, let me know (also, any help with a timeout
detection routine---ie-the calc gets unplugged---would be greatly
appreciated so that I don't have to have a hit a key to interrupt it
hing, it'll be automatic).  Anyway, I need:

Interrupts, finding an empty one and assigning it;
and time-out routines....

The sooner I get help, the sooner we'll all have a sure-fire way to get
a rom-dump of the 92 through the graphlink cable!
			Jeremy Braun
--
            ''~``
           ( o o )