Re: ti-emu: romconv

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: romconv

I managed to get my Rom(v1.3) using this method w/ the Ti-serail link
ypur problem may come from the terminal:getting more than 1 Mo at 9600
bds is a bit long (it took 29 min for me !)lots of things could pertub
the transfert :screensavers...disable every others applications and
start the transfert (i had to try twice before i got it complete).

    Good Luck
                Florent ZARA