Re: ti-emu: A TI-92 emulator

[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: ti-emu: A TI-92 emulator

On Sun, 24 Nov 1996, Nuno Miguel Vieira da Costa wrote:

> Does anybody knows a way to run TI-92 programs on a PC using an
> emulator? It really would be quite usefull, since writing Fargo
> programs forces us to erase our calculator's memory so many times.
>
> I've heard that there are some 68k emulators, and I'm going to search for
> them know, but are any of them usefull for emulating a full 92?

Take a look at UAE - The Amiga Emulator. It comes with sourcode in C.

> Anyway, I think that such an emulator wouldn't be that difficult to
> write, especially if the docs that come with Fargo already give us a
> pretty decent approach about how does a 92 internally works.

It could be a bit tricky since not half of the IO is documented yet and
the other half is qualified guesses. If some nice person on TI could
provide us with a complete map of the IO, it would be much easier.

> Thanks,
> Nuno Costa

//Sasq (Jonas Minnberg)