ti-emu: A TI-92 emulator

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ti-emu: A TI-92 emulator

Does anybody knows a way to run TI-92 programs on a PC using an
emulator? It really would be quite usefull, since writing Fargo
programs forces us to erase our calculator's memory so many times.

I've heard that there are some 68k emulators, and I'm going to search for
them know, but are any of them usefull for emulating a full 92?

Anyway, I think that such an emulator wouldn't be that difficult to
write, especially if the docs that come with Fargo already give us a
pretty decent approach about how does a 92 internally works.

Thanks,
Nuno Costa
Stop the mass genocide in East Timor!

Nuno Miguel Vieira da Costa                                       | Sem a loucura que e o homem,
Email: ncosta@grupo.bfe.pt                                        | Mais que a besta sadia
Web: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/5179 | Cadaver adiado que procria?