[TIB] Re: Quick VTI Question...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TIB] Re: Quick VTI Question...

Could you please look up the version number. If it's 3.0, then the
answer is simple, you won't. At this moment, 3.0 is only a beta,
and does not support any kind of linking whatsoever. If you've got
2.5 beta 5, you should be able to get files of your calc. First, what
kind of link cable do you use? If you've got an USB cable, you're
out of luck, VTI doesn't support it. Otherwise, check to make sure
you've selected the right port. (Right click VTI, in the menu select
"Enable Cable Link >", and click the cable type/port combination
applicable. If you're not sure, just try them all, there are not that
many.) Also remember that VTI behaves just like a real calc, you
have to use the send and receive menu's, contrary to just leaving
it at the home screen when you're using Connect.
If it still doesn't work, try to explain the problem in some more
detail.

Good luck,
Rob van Wijk